Monday, July 1, 2019

Even more auction models!

More auction models were posted on the blog today - observe Lot 19:



He's described as a Pearly Golden Cremello, but I'm not really into him for some reason. If I had to pick a Totilas auction model, I'd pick the palomino from 2014, which I was heartbroken to learn wasn't the volunteer model that year.

Next, Lot 20:



Hmm, we hadn't seen these anywhere yet. They're cute enough, although none of those molds have ever really caught my fancy. Rare Sea Stars are few and far between, though, and Misty does have her fans out there, so I'm betting this set will go pretty high.

Next, Lot 21:



Wow, I bet this guy will go pretty high too. Although I can't help but think he would have been a showstopper in gloss.

And lastly, Lot 21:



My weakness for rainbows strikes again! I love this one, even though I'm not really into Croi models. Rainbow can make pretty much anything look good, I guess. Though it doesn't hurt that she's glossy and has that gold mapping to boot (though I'd rather see silver mapping, personally). I'm betting this one will go high as well, since I'm not the only one with a weakness for rainbows, judging by Prism's popularity.

That's all I've got for today, and I think all of the auction models have been revealed in one way or another by now. I can't believe Breyerfest is only a little over a week away, and I haven't even started packing yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment