Thursday, July 25, 2019

Special run numbers revealed!

Exciting news today - Breyer finally released the run numbers of all the variations of the Breyerfest special runs! Well, except for the surprise models, because they couldn't just tell us everything and be done with it. That would be too easy!

Anyway, Breyer confirmed what we've all been wondering: the alternate, pearlized colors of the special runs are indeed all runs of 30. This means my liver chestnut Natasha is a run of 30 and my husband is really lucky! (He technically was the one who pulled it from the SR line.)

When I first opened her, I didn't think much of it and figured it was some kind of 50/50 split, because there was no way I could be lucky enough to get something super-rare! Clearly I was wrong. She'll be a treasured member of my collection for years to come!

In addition to the runs of 30, Quill was this year's glossy/matte split, and the Diana run was 50/50 braided and loose manes/tails. I kinda figured they'd make Natasha matte and glossy as well, since she's a popular mold, but I'm glad they didn't - less to buy!

And while I don't have any interest in buying it, I have to admit the blue Bucky looks pretty cool.



The pearly pinto Rocket is really nice, too:



If only...

But I can't really complain, since I did get the Natasha.

Hopefully Breyer releases the Hero's Welcome breakdown tomorrow! I know I'm tired of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment