Friday, July 12, 2019

Breyerfest Day 1: Give me something for the pain and let me die

So many exciting reveals today. I was right about the surprise - the Moody Andalusian! We’ve gotten two of him so far. And it looks like every special run has at least one variation. The rumor is each variation is 1 of 30, but I’d take that with a grain of salt until we hear otherwise. The volunteer model is Totilas! Do I want him? I don’t know! The next web special is on Valegro. He was a web special in 2017; do we really need another so soon? I struck out in the costume contest, but that was to be expected. I saw photos of the Premier Club Stablemate for this year; not a fan, sadly. Let’s see, what else? The plastic version of Hamilton looks promising. There’s a new Who Wore It Best with a splash pinto on Duende, Desatado and Esprit; I think I like the Desatado the best.

Whew! That’s a lot to get through. I’m sure I’m forgetting some things, but my brain is scrambled and I just want to be done with everything. But I’m looking forward to day 2, though I’ll probably forgo the live auction again. Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment