Saturday, July 13, 2019

Breyerfest Day 2: Blisters on my feet

Whew, it's been a long day. We decided to go to the Horse Park later in the morning so the baby could have a nice long nap before we left, but that meant we had to park in the Alltech Arena parking lot even though we could see cars leaving the main parking lot. So it was a long, hot walk back to the car at the end of the day, compounded by a fussy, sleepy baby and my lack of luck in the Early Bird and Saturday raffles.

But I'm used to striking out in the raffles, so I won't complain about that. There's a fifth surprise SR color showing up - a beautiful pearly black leopard Appaloosa. Maybe I can get my hands on him tomorrow! In the meantime, I'll have to decide which name I like better for the green decorator - Pond Scum or Swamp Gas.

As for the blisters, I have at least two big ones on my feet - which is odd, because my shoes aren't new and I wear them every day at work. Very odd.

We have three more special run tickets left, so I'll be trying to get more surprise models tomorrow. We've gotten the dapple gray, decorator and the champagne, but I'd love to get a glossy! I guess we'll see. I may also try for a blue Banner, unlikely as it may be. And then there's the Sunday raffle. And I need to get into the Collector Club tent for photos! Busy day tomorrow. Good luck, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment