Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Breyerfest Day -1: Calm Before The Storm (Kind Of)

Hello everyone! I don’t have much of an update, but I wanted to let everyone know we’re set up in Room 409 and will be open for business sometime tomorrow. I saw plenty of rooms open on a quick jaunt through the halls, but I didn’t do too much shopping - I don’t want to blow through all my money the first night! 

Our trip down had a few tense moments, but nothing too bad - I was afraid we’d miss our connection in Chicago, but we made it with a few minutes to spare. Hopefully we make better time on the way back!

As for today’s post title, my husband tells me there’s a hurricane bearing down on the Gulf right now and the remnants may hit us later this week. I say some rain is a good thing, but maybe not tropical storm rain...Hopefully Breyerfest doesn’t get rained out!

That’s all I have for now. I’m excited to see the artisan’s gallery tomorrow so I can see some special run models in person! It won’t be long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment