Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Mid-Year Releases are in stock!

Good news, everyone! Breyer's mid-year releases are finally in stock on the website. I was hoping I'd find some of them in the store at Breyerfest this year, but ended up being too busy to take even one trip through the store, sadly. In any case, now they're on the website!



I'd like to order something, but I think I'd rather save something for the Collector Appreciation event at the end of the year. I'd rather buy stuff I'd keep than stuff I'd probably have trouble reselling later, honestly.

And speaking of the Collector Appreciation event, poor Bisbee is still available through the Breyer website, too (further down on the New Products page). Anyone else foresee her appearing as one of the glossies this year? I'd thought she was fairly popular this year from how fast most dealers sold out, but maybe not. If she does get released in gloss, I hope I don't have too much trouble getting one!

No comments:

Post a Comment