Thursday, July 4, 2019

The last few auction models!

Less than a week until I leave, and the last group of auction models has been revealed! Lot 23 is another hidden lot, so let's take a look at Lot 24:



It's Valour and Honour, the Sunday Raffle set! I'm not sure why Breyer decided to use the British English spelling for those names, but I'm not going to question it too much.

Next, Lot 25!



It's the SJW from the program! I'm still not really a fan of the Croi tail on him, but that gloss is incredible. I love him!

Next, Lot 26:



Ooh, we hadn't seen this one yet! That's a Dundee! He's supposed to be a "Bay Varnish Blanket Appaloosa," but he looks more like some kind of gray to me. And I'm not really a fan of those little spots around the eyes, even if it is more realistic. The rest of him is great, though!

Lot 27 is next:



Wow, I don't think we'd seen that PAF before, only the PAM in the program! Wow, that set is going to go high! The foal looks like a foal version of Polaris from a few years back.

That's it for auction models, as Lot 28 is another hidden lot. So, I don't think we got a reveal of that Bristol from the program, did we? That's interesting. All in all, though, this is an incredible group of auction models this year! I'm definitely going to have to make the effort to attend the auction this year.

That's all I have for today - only a few days left until we're all in Kentucky again! And Happy 4th of July, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment