Thursday, December 30, 2021

Whoa! Didn't see this coming either!

 It's the end of the year, people, and that means Breyer is trying to get those last few holdouts to join the clubs before signups end! To that effect, this was revealed earlier today! 



















That's right - a miniature Georg is going to be the Premier Club freebie Stablemate for 2022! Oh, my stars. If I hadn't already given in and rejoined the club last night, along with the Stablemates Club, I definitely would have had to after seeing this. It's been a while since we've gotten to see the PC Stablemate ahead of time, so I'm definitely glad they showed it to us! I can't wait to see what color he's going to come in. 

In other news, the Collector Club newsletter for this month has been released! No juicy sneak peeks this time, but there is a giveaway for Christoff, and here's a much better photo of Romeo, the flagship horse for 2022: 



















I'm glad I was able to snag one from Triple Mountain, because the preorders went up for Chelsea's Model Horses today and sold out in about a minute, so I'm glad I didn't have to try to compete with that. Good luck to everyone else who wants one! I haven't heard anything about Golden Oaks putting up their preorders yet, so there's still hope. I've ordered from them a few times and while things can be slow, they've always come through in the end. 

This may be the last post I write for 2021, so I hope everyone has a good New Year! Here's hoping 2022 is a better year for all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment