Saturday, December 25, 2021

That's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

 Merry Christmas, readers! Well, this year's holiday surprise has come and gone, selling out in 15 minutes or less (I was a bit surprised by that) - say hello to Spice Drop! 


 















Though, maybe they should be called the Spice Girls instead? Food for thought. Croi isn't my bag, so I didn't buy any of these, though the blue and silver one isn't too bad. Or the purple and silver. They should have gone with silver for the red and green ones, too. That red and gold is an eye-burning combination - I guess I'm just partial to silver. Anyways, despite being a run of 2025, these girls sold out way faster than I thought they would. Once again, there's going to be a "Coal" variant, with 12 glossy black Spice Drops randomly shipped to lucky buyers. It remains to be seen whether the black Spice Drop is in fact another Croi, or something on a different mold like last year. 

In other news, we also got another Stablemates Club reveal today! 


















It's the Charleston! His name is Shelburne. Which means...the Lyric is most likely next year's gambler's choice release for the club. Sigh. I may just join on the one account and try to get the Lyrics secondhand later. He's not that popular of a mold, right? Right? Blargh. 

Anyway, presumably they'll do a reveal of the Lyric gambler's choice next week, so I can use that time to decide whether I want more than one account next year or not. If so, it's going to involve a lot of reselling, and I'm not sure I'm interested in bothering with that anymore. I guess we'll see! 

1 comment:

  1. I really like that mold so I was tempted, but really don't love any of the colors (maybe blue). I wish they were more snowflakes than gumdrops.

    ReplyDelete