Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Another Premier Club sneak peek, and other stuff

 Greetings, readers! Today I bring you tidings of the 2022 Premier Club! Check out this sneak peek that was emailed out earlier today:




















I believe we've already seen a closeup of this model's throatlatch area. He looks like some type of Andalusian to me - maybe a stallion to go with Hermosa and Corazon? I'd be okay with that. Could he be rearing? He looks like he may be doing something unorthodox. I could be wrong, though. 

Also, the much-delayed selections for Montana seem to finally be going out - check your collector club account if you didn't get an email about it. I didn't enter, so there won't be one coming to our house. 

Also also, apparently there's an email or something saying that Breyer is planning another collector event next year? Great, so they're going to make them a yearly thing now? That's just what I need....okay, must try to stay positive here. I hope I can get drawn for tickets this time! Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment