Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Well, that didn't work out like I'd hoped...

 Somewhat frustrating news today, readers...the Collector Club Appreciation event is indeed making a return! Check out the glossy reward models! 


















Ugh, that palomino Hamilton is a must-have in glossy! But I already gambled that the CCA wouldn't happen this year and bought the regular run items I wanted for the year. Too bad I didn't wait a little longer to order those pins....bleh. Maybe I can cobble something together from shirts/blankets/Christmas ornaments. I'm also not terribly pleased that they upped the amount you have to spend to $150, considering we've been in a pandemic for the last two years and have a ton of other Breyer stuff to pay for before the end of the year. But I imagine the secondary prices on that Hamilton will be ridiculous, so I gotta try to get one the relatively easy way. I also wouldn't mind getting that Andalusian. In times past I would have wanted the Smarty, too, but it looks like I may be waving bye-bye to my Smarty Jones conga in the near future....But anyway. The sale goes live at 2pm EST tomorrow, so don't miss out! Hint: you can load up your cart in advance and then enter the code for the glossy reward model once it becomes active tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment