Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Silver filigree is back!

 Exciting news today, everyone - we finally have a reveal of the silver filigree sneak peek! Check this guy out!










His name is Zugspitze. Kind of a mouthful, but whatevs. I love him! He’d make a great addition to my silver filigree collection. They upped production to 450, too, so I have a decent chance of getting one (I hope). They also upped the price, to $225 (gulp). But I haven’t been buying much lately, so I’m okay with it. I wonder how fast this one will sell out - it really wasn’t all that long ago that a run of 350 would get sneered at for being too common and languish on the website for ages before selling out. Get off my lawn, and such. But now we have so many people in the hobby that 350 isn’t nearly enough. I suppose that’s a good thing, in the long run - meaning we have a healthy number of people in the hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment