Saturday, December 4, 2021

2022 Stablemates Club molds!

 Good news, everyone! We now have the silhouettes of all the releases in the 2022 Stablemates Club! Well, minus the new mold and the optional release. Anyway, behold! 





















From left to right, that's the G1 Draft, Charleston, Lyric and Prince Charming. Whew! None of those are anything I'm interested in except the Lyric, and with any luck he won't be the gambler's choice release. I may not even need to bother to join the club next year! It'd be nice to not have a bunch of stuff I need to resell for once. I don't think it'll be too difficult to find someone selling the Lyric and whatever the new mold is (if I even want it) secondhand next year. 

I haven't rejoined the SMC or the PC yet this year - I like to wait until I see the whites of their eyes, as it were, and try to encourage them to show us more of what we're signing up for before I join. They did show us the Croi gamblers before the end of the year last year, so I'm confident we'll eventually see all of these before signups close. I'm excited to see what color that Lyric is, though! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as Lyric isn't the Gambler's Choice, I am also safe. Although the year-end freebie was ultimately what did me in for this year's SM Club. I am glad I got Dahlia, though. :)

    ReplyDelete