Monday, December 27, 2021

Dun: not even once.

 Good news, everyone! Or, well, bad news if you're a Lyric collector like me. Anyway, the gambler's choice release for next year's Stablemates Club has been revealed! 


















So, those colors are chestnut, rose gray, silver bay and Giverny rainbow. I hate to say it, but most of those colors are kinda ho-hum except for the Giverny, and considering those models showed up in Breyerfest grab bags for years afterward, I may be in the minority in liking that one! Well, maybe the lackluster colors will make it easier to get my hands on these later, because I'm still not convinced I want more than one club membership next year. Interesting that of these four colors, they couldn't have at least one of them match the Fjord breed standard. I suppose if you squint really hard, the rose gray looks like a grayish dun? 

Anyway, I'd really like to see a full-body photo of that decorator - I suspect it's going to be the hot item next year. Well, we have until the end of the year to sign up, so I suppose I'd better go ponder my choices.

Also, this year's warehouse sale is now active, but there isn't much there to get excited about. Apparently the collector club discount code (CLUBPLUS21) works in addition to the sale prices, though. Go forth and save, if that's your fancy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment