Monday, December 13, 2021

Lots of exciting things today!

 Greetings, readers! There's a lot of things to announce today - firstly, the selections for Zugspitze have been made, so check your emails and/or accounts! I'm happy to say I was drawn for one, so a silver filigree chonk will be coming my way soon. 

In other happy news, Twist, the final entry in this year's Stablemates Club, is ready to order, along with the optional foal set Leti and Addie! 









I purchased all of them - can't wait to see them in person! 

In other exciting news, it looks like the Deluxe Collector Club model, Chalice (the glossy buckskin mini Alborozo) will be shipping soon, as he's been added as an unfulfilled order on my account. I also have an unfulfilled order for the VIP Breyerfest pin, so those must be shipping soon as well. Lots of fun things heading my way! Hopefully I see my backordered pin board show up soon as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment