Monday, December 6, 2021

It begins...

 Well, I tried to resist...but the siren call of the pins overtook me, and...
















Like a moth to the flame...sigh. It's been dang near a month since I ordered these, so I'm glad they're finally here.

Ironically (or not), it was the pin board that got me to order these, so of course mine is backordered and won't be back in stock until March. That's okay - maybe I'll get that at the same time as my Equidae, since our "local" (4 hours away) dealer apprently isn't getting their order until March either. But at least I have the Equidae pin to tide me over? Bleh. 

I think the Josiah is my favorite of these pins, though - it's hard to say no to that shade of blue. And since I don't have the interest or the shelf space for any bubble-butt Belgians on my shelves, a pin makes a nice substitute.

Ugh, I was so looking forward to putting all these pins on my pin board with my Breyerfest VIP pins! Well, I'll really be looking forward to next March now, I guess. Or probably April, with the way things are going. Hey, maybe I'll get it on my birthday...along with the additional pins I may or may not have ordered today...

1 comment:

  1. My pin boards all have themes, Josiah looks very nice on my winter themed one!

    ReplyDelete