Friday, December 17, 2021

Thank you, more please...(or, "NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!")

 Exciting news today, everybody - we have another Stablemates Club reveal! Behold:















Say hello to Phineas, the first realistic color on this Stablemate version of Prince Charming! He's that too-busy rose gray color I'm not all that fond of - which is fine, because I'd be selling this release anyway. I'm glad we finally got the reveal! My guess is they'll show the rest of the releases over the next few weeks - and on the website, they have the outlines in a different order than they were when they were revealed a few weeks ago. This rearranged order seems to indicate, unfortunately, that the Fjord mold will be the gambler's choice model this year. Drat! Double drat! I was really hoping I wouldn't have to have multiple memberships next year, or ideally not have any memberships at all, but it doesn't look like that's going to be possible. 

It does beg the question of what colors they'll be...with that haircut they're a bit limited in what colors they can use, even if one of them is a decorator and another is a real Fjord color. I suppose both of his prior releases were hardly Fjord-faithful, so the question is probably moot anyway. I'll just be over here hoping Charleston is the gambler's choice, since I finally got both of the ones I had sold off a few months ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment