Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Twist and shout (or: Ooh, Shiny!)

 Good news, everyone! My Twist is here, along with Leti and Addie! 




Whew! What a handsome boy. This guy is all stallion and he knows it. 

















I love his color - we don't get chestnut rabicano very often and I think they pulled it off pretty well despite his small stature. He does have some marks on his tail that are intended to be the Stablemate version of a coon tail, so don't fret - they're supposed to be there.


















He's also a big boi - check him out next to a G2 Prancing Morgan, the closest older Stablemate I had at hand. Either Sequins is a small Morgan or Twist is a really big Arabian. Hmm, maybe Twist has some Polish blood? Heh heh. 

Next, here's Addie! 


















My photo of her other side must have gotten lost somewhere along the way. Oh well. She's cute, though a bit lacking in detail. I like her color, though. 

And here's Leti! 


















I still find it funny that we get a new Stablemate draft foal before getting a new Traditional draft foal, considering we've been waiting for a new one for oh, 30 years now? Maybe longer? They have to be doing it on purpose at this point. Well, maybe someday the poor Clydesdale Foal will get an updated companion. 

Quality-wise, they were all pretty good, other than Twist's uneven nostrils - not sure what happened there.

Speaking of drafts, we got a reveal of another 2022 Stablemates Club release today! Say hello to Jameson! 


















Black pinto is always a striking color, especially in glossy! The G1 Drafter has always been a chonk, but I have to say he looks great in this color. Not great enough for me to keep him, but theoretically he'll be pretty popular on the secondary market. I could be wrong, though. 

Anyways, it's good to have the new reveals coming left and right lately! Now if they would just show us the 2022 new releases...

No comments:

Post a Comment