Wednesday, December 22, 2021

They're here! THEY'RE HERE!

Stop the presses, everybody! Sound the alarm! EVERYBODY PANIC! Next year's releases have been announced! Finally, after waiting what seemed like forever....well, I'll get started with the 2022 Halloween Horse! 





















It's Maelstrom! Huh - his color is like a big version of the green/gold chase Friesian Stablemates from a few years back. Though it looks like some type of color-shift paint as well. Either way, I like it a lot! Sign me up. 

Next, here's the 2022 Flagship horse, Romeo! 









What's this? A silver bay Dundee? Don't mind if I do! I did manage to snag one from Triple Mountain before they sold out, but don't fret - other dealers will have him too. 

I'm not going to put the photos here because I don't want this post to get really long, but those mystery unicorn Stablemate foal sets from TSC are also new for 2022, as well as the blind bag models that had also been showing up at TSC.

Next, say hello to Snowbird, the 2022 Holiday Horse! 





















Wow, I really like the tack on this one. Looks like some kind of Christmasy circus horse or something. Gimme! 

Next, here's the first RR release on Altynai! 

















I like him! Though I have to wonder if it's only a matter of time before this mold gets a roached-mane release. He's certainly handsome in bay! 

Next, here's a new Friesian! 




















I was a bit perplexed at this one, wondering why they'd put a Friesian on the Iberian version of Brishen when Vermeer is waiting for a solid black release, but apparently the real horse's owner picked the Iberian because he has issues with founder and she shaves off his feathers frequently. Okay then!

Next, here's the 2022 Ideal Orren Mixer Quarter Horse! 





















Geronimo looks handsome in palomino! 

Next, here's a cute little set I can't believe hasn't been done before:





















That's right - it's the Phantom and baby Misty! The story of Misty celebrates 75 years next year. Whew! Somewhere I have the Pictorial Life Story of Misty book - I'll have to dig it out and look through it again. A fitting release for the 75th anniversary - now if there was only a suitable pony stallion for the Pied Piper! Maybe someday.

Next, a RR release for Rhian and Cadell: 





















And in black, no less! I'll definitely have to pick these up. 

There only seem to be a couple of new Classics releases, and one of them is the peace and love Andalusian we've already seen, so here's the new one: a mermaid Harper! Yes!! 













I love this one! The scale pattern on the hind end is just perfect! Can't wait to get one! 

There isn't a lot for new Stablemates, either, but check out these new Christmas tree ornaments:







































Hmm...are there Stablemate versions of Ashquar and Bobby Jo coming in the future? Exciting stuff! 

More 2022 releases can be seen here. Fun stuff! I'm glad we finally got to see the new releases! Now to see how long we have to wait until they actually get to stores...

1 comment: