Monday, December 20, 2021

Bunyan drawing and...Montana?

 Exciting news, everyone - the selections for Bunyan have gone out! If you entered, check your email and see if you were drawn. Congrats to the winners! 

In other news, we have another animal special run to enter for! Say hello to Montana: 


















He's a bit weird-looking, but...whatever floats your boat, I guess. He's an edition of 490, which is kind of a strange number - why not do 10 more and make it an even 500? Well, I'm not entering either way, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me. His price is $140, which isn't terrible. I'm just not an animal collector, though it is good to see a new special run on one of the little-used older molds Breyer has kicking around their warehouse. Entries end at 11:59pm on 12/22. Good luck to everyone entering! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha guess I can't clown on him anymore, I got picked...

    ReplyDelete