Friday, December 30, 2022

End-of-year news roundup!

 Sheesh, there's been a ton of sneak peeks today! I'll start with the outline for the fourth single-day Breyerfest Stablemate:









Ooh, a special run for Kit! I can't wait to see what this one looks like. Unfortunately, it does look like we'll have to wait until Monday to see these, because the blog post says it's the last teaser of 2022. Bleh! But we got a whole bunch of other sneak peeks today, so let's take a look at the next one:









It's a Premier Club sneak peek, and...could it be? Could we finally be getting a new draft foal? It's a Christmas miracle! And if we're getting a new draft mare, I hope they got the rights to Truly Jolie - I wouldn't mind seeing her in plastic, especially with a matching foal. I suppose I'll have to break down and join the club tonight. If you're still waffling, the deadline is tomorrow night, so you still have a little time to think about it. 

Next, this month's Collector Club newsletter has been released - if you're a Collector Club member, check your email to read it. There's an interesting article about the creation of the reining horse holiday ornament on Bobby Jo, a Bristol giveaway (!) and this tantalizing sneak peek:









...Unfortunately, it's way too zoomed-in to tell anything from it. Maybe the sleuths out there on the Internets can figure it out? It's probably the first web special of the year (more Birds of a Feather? I'm kinda hoping for a new theme, myself). It kind of looks like a neck/jaw area?  But that's all I can figure out. 

As for the sneak peeks, here's the last one for today - it's the new sculpt for the Stablemates Club! 









Looks promising. I still need to think about it some more - but I really don't think I need to even join next year. I don't want the gambler, and I don't think it'll be hard to find the other two (possibly three, if I like the new sculpt) releases for issue price later on. 

And lastly, there's a new round of grab bags out! Looks like this round already sold out, but the email says another round is coming in January. Apparently each bag contains more than a dozen items, including a, "special surprise." I decided to get in on this, because I'm curious about the surprise and I'm still sorta kicking myself for not getting a grab bag at Breyerfest this year and missing out on the holographic Uffingtons. I'm sure I'll probably regret buying it, but I was a good girl for Christmas and didn't buy any of the Gabriels, so...I need something fun to open! I hope it gets here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment