Saturday, December 24, 2022

Premier Club 2023 preview and more!

 Excellent news, everyone! We have a preview of one of the Premier Club sculpts for next year - check it out! 









Something rearing, I presume? Well, I like what I see so far. This is probably the Heather Puleo sculpt. I like what I can see of the color, too! There's been some speculation that maybe the horse is doing something else and the photo was flipped, but I think it does portray a rearing model - considering we won't get the full reveal for at least another six months, I don't think Breyer would try to trick people for that long. If someone joins the club purely because they're excited about a rearing model, only for Breyer to say, "Gotcha! It's a rolling/striking horse instead!" six months later, I imagine they'd be pretty upset. 

In other news, we also got a reveal of the G3 Cantering Warmblood in next year's Stablemates Club! Say hello to Brighton! 









No mention was made of this being the gambler's choice for next year, and we still haven't seen the G2 Shetland Pony, so I'm going to assume the Shetland Pony is the gambler's choice. Which means...I probably won't bother to join the club, as the two, possibly three releases I want shouldn't be too hard to find secondhand. 

And lastly, if you're into Christmas morning horse releases, keep your eye on the Breyer website tomorrow at 11AM EST! Well, "around 11am," anyway!










That's right - another year of Christmas morning ponies! I can't wait - though I'm hoping whatever it ends up being is something I don't want - it's just easier that way. This release tends to sell out fast, so be ready to buy! I certainly will. Good luck, everybody! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the PC hint and I am dying to know what the third one will be. Wouldn't it be crazy if it was a new wildlife critter, or a zebra family, or a new cow with twin calves...(Although I'm pretty sure they've never done a non-horse for the club.) Or a draft mare/foal set? I'm looking forward to Cancion especially, since he's not a crazy color/pattern. I wonder if we will get a more obscure breed or something that's super popular? I can never say 'no' to a new racehorse sculpt. And Sodashi would be an absolutely gorgeous horse to see as a PC model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they actually come out with a draft mare and foal, I think a lot of hobbyists may actually die from the shock of FINALLY getting a new draft foal! Personally, I hope the last PC release of 2023 is a plastic version of Truly Jolie with a foal to match.

      Delete