Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sssssssmokin'!

 Ooh, exciting! Some incentive to join the Stablemates Club for next year! Behold: 









Say hello to Sidewinder, one of the releases in next year's club. Nothing I need, fortunately, though that paint job looks pretty detailed. Let's hope they can pull it off! Also, part of me has to giggle a little bit, because the other promo photo I saw for this guy (on Facebook) has his abnormally short left front leg cropped out, and they're trying to hide it in this image as well. Like, if it turned out that bad, why did they bother to keep going with the mold to start with? I suppose they had to try to recoup the money they put into the conversion somehow, but yeesh. I think I still have a Rococo kicking around that I haven't been able to sell - let's hope that doesn't happen with Sidewinder as well. I'm glad to see a release from the club - but I think I'm going to need a bit more incentive before I pull the trigger and join, hint hint. 

2 comments:

  1. What kind of incentives do they come up with sometimes? I'm intrigued! You mentioned something similar about the Premier Club, and now I'm holding back to see if they do something to sweeten the deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, by "incentives," I mean "more photos of what we're getting."

      Delete