Thursday, December 29, 2022

Tahoe is here!

Greetings, readers! Exciting news - I managed to find a Tahoe for a reasonable price, and he arrived today. Behold! 



















Just as majestic in person as he was in the photos! 

















A worthy addition to the collection.





















Too bad the rest of my silver filigrees are packed in the storage unit, or I could get a picture of him with them. 





















Quality-wise he's fine, but he's got some weird dapples that I don't remember seeing on other silver filigree models - it looks like the paint got a little thick on his left rear leg when they were cleaning him off, and some of his other dapples have weird halos or silver spots inside them. Very odd. 

In other, Breyerfest-related news, another silhouette was revealed today:
















Theoretically another will be revealed tomorrow, and I hope they all get revealed on Saturday because I really don't want to have to wait through the whole weekend to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment