Tuesday, December 6, 2022

2022 Stablemates Club conclusion and 2023 silhouettes!

 Good news, everyone! If you're a Stablemates Club member, the final release (Kit) is available for purchase! 









And the optional model, Helios, is now available as well! 









I can't wait to see what they look like in person. Let's hope they don't take as long to ship as my three Poppy and Ollie sets, which have not moved from the warehouse since 11/25 as far as I know. 

Anyways, we also got a reveal of the silhouettes for next year's Stablemates Club! 




We saw the SCO, Sidewinder, yesterday, so that leaves the MFT, G2 Shetland Pony and G3 Cantering Warmblood as our reveals for today. I uh...am not especially excited about this lineup. Provided the gambler's choice isn't the warmblood, I may be able to get away with not even joining the club at all next year, since he's the only one I would want. I'm seeing a lot of the same sentiments online, so let's hope we get more reveals by the end of the year. Because I'd really like to know which one of these is the gambler! 

3 comments:

  1. The name Helios means 'sun'. To me this doesn't quite match with blue-black, beautiful though he be! Quick, come up with an astrological name, something like Pulsar or Quantum or Borealis or Deep Space or...

    ReplyDelete