Sunday, December 25, 2022

Nah…I’m good. Season’s Greetings!

 Well, readers, the Christmas surprise has been revealed, and later sold out! Behold:



I think, “Huh?” was most people’s response to this one. Nikolas? As a Christmas surprise? In the same year he was introduced as a Breyerfest Celebration Model? Uh…okay then. The price is a bit too high for a small Traditional, to boot. The colors are fine (they look like old Christmas ornaments), and I’ll note that the mold does indeed have an alternate (braided) hairstyle - I think people were wondering about that earlier in the year. The number of Coal models has been increased to 24, which makes one wonder if 12 of them will have braided manes and 12 will be loose. 

I didn’t order any of these guys, as the mold doesn’t really appeal to me - although I did think about it. Similar to Idocus, he’s slightly more appealing to me with the braided hairstyle, but the skinny legs and banged tail just aren’t doing it for me. I think the purple one is most appealing. I’d better stop looking at these guys before I start wanting one and wishing I’d ordered, huh? Anyways, good luck to everyone wanting a black one! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

3 comments:

  1. If they were different colors I'd be interested. Those are just too bright for me. I do like his braided version though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MHM: This is the first time I even knew about them. (My email is deleting bodies again! [message bodies]) You're as good as radio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was blue! The gold is nice but I like blue for my winter stuff

    ReplyDelete