Wednesday, December 28, 2022

So many Shetland ponies!

 Well, the second-to-last release in next year's Stablemates Club has been revealed, and as suspected, the G2 Shetland Pony is the gambler's choice! 







I like the colors, especially the black splash, but not enough to make me want to actually buy it. It's looking more and more like I may not even join the club next year...although I think I'll still wait until the very last minute and see if they reveal the new mold. 

Also, another "sneak peek" was posted on the Breyerfest Blog today:









Corbin, eh? Hmm, I bet we'll get another outline tomorrow and then a fourth one on Friday and then we'll have to wait the whole weekend for the reveal. Rolls eyes Typical Breyer. But maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and we'll get it on Saturday! They seem to be counting down to the end of the year, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment