Monday, December 5, 2022

2023 Vintage Club signups

 Heads up to anyone who wants to join the 2023 Vintage Club: signups open tomorrow at 3PM EST! So if you want to join, be ready to hit that button tomorrow. Note that memberships are being increased to 1,000 for next year, and I've seen a lot of people talking about not rejoining. Add that to the fact that it's already hard to resell most of the club models for what you paid (I have personal experience with this), and it may end up taking a while for the club to sell out this time. I hope it does, because they should really be showing people what they're getting ahead of time like they have in the past. Anyways, if you want to join, good luck! I'm not joining, so you at least won't be fighting with me for a membership! Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment