Thursday, December 8, 2022

2022 Retired List and the yearly Animal web special!

 Well, we all know it had to happen sometime - Breyer's yearly retired list has been published. See it here. My main takeaways: that's a lot of retired Classics/Freedom Series. Presumably we'll get a bunch of new ones for 2023 - yay! Can't wait to see what they are. Dare I hope for a new Mason? He seems underused. I'm also wondering if the Orren Mixer series will continue for another year, and if so, what color we'll get this time. The Stablemate singles have been retired as well, so I wonder if there will be more of those as well. More to track down, if so! 

In other news, this year's animal special run has been revealed, and it's on the Cow! 









The run number has been upped to 1,000, which seems a bit ambitious, considering the animal molds don't usually sell all that well. She's a nice color, but nothing I need. I feel like this one is going to take a few waitlists to work through...oh well. Good luck to everyone entering! 

1 comment:

  1. If the cow is les popular, then I have a smidge of hope for being drawn! I acquired the glossy Irish moiled bull this fall, and I think they'd make a great pair. :) I'm not usually a Team Glossy girl, but I think these cattle are super cute.

    ReplyDelete