Saturday, December 31, 2022

More exciting year-end stuff! I can barely keep up!

 Well well, I thought we were done getting sneak peeks and reveals for 2022, but Breyer proved me wrong once again! Here's a (somewhat better) sneak peek of the final Stablemates Club model for 2023! 










So it's rearing after all! And the email said it was sculpted by Mindy Berg, so that's promising. I'm excited to see what color it is! Let's hope we don't have to wait the whole dang year to see it this time. And also, whatever happened to the Stablemates Club raffle they used to do every year? When did they stop doing that? I hope they do it again this year. I ended up rejoining the club after all, in case they do more raffles. 

Speaking of raffles, according to an email sent to 2022 PC members, it turns out the Premier Club is getting a special raffle in honor of the 10th anniversary of the club! And check out the prize! 









That's right - six glossy Zafirahs! She looks pretty impressive in gloss, despite the front legs. We don't have to do anything to join the raffle - everyone in the club will be entered to win. I hope I get one - although in the interest of full disclosure, I'd try to trade it for something else if I did. Winners are supposed to be notified by email next week. Good luck everyone! And Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a good 2023! 

No comments:

Post a Comment