Monday, January 2, 2023

Breyerfest 2023 Single-Day Stablemates Revealed!

 Happy New Year, everyone! I hope everyone had a good holiday season. As promised last week, the single-day Stablemates for this year's Breyerfest were revealed today! First, here's Wheeler:









What a nice color for Kit! Looking forward to seeing this one in person. Next, here's Teamster:









Nice color on the Corbin as well! Next, here's Navigator:









Also a nice color on the G2 Saddlebred, though she seems slightly out of place for some reason. Saddlebreds can drive, though, so she really shouldn't feel out of place. Guess I don't know why. Anyway, here's Whip! 










Wow, I think I know which one of these is going to be the most popular! I might have to buy a VIP ticket just so I can be guaranteed to get one. Oh, let's face it, I'll probably buy a VIP ticket anyway - it's just too handy to be able to be guaranteed two special runs I want. Uh, unless I end up not wanting any of the special runs this year, but that...isn't likely. 

Anyway, these are all really nice reveals and they make me excited for Breyerfest! Also, this means we'll probably have a lot of reveals this month, since tickets go on sale in February. I can't wait to see what else they've got for us this year! 

1 comment:

  1. I adore Teamster! He is so stinkin' adorable! I agree the ASB seems a bit of a misfit (standardbred would have been better imo) but you are right, she technically totally belongs! I guess we just don't see them driving very often in our hobby circles; we typically use that breed for Parade and western in model horse performance.

    ReplyDelete