Tuesday, January 3, 2023

2023 Models are officially released!

 Good news, everyone -we finally have confirmation of the whole 2023 product line, including the 2023 Holiday Collection, Flagship model and more! Check it all out here. But here's the 2023 Holiday Horse! 
















Highlander, eh? But there can't be only one - this is a regular run item. Uh, anyway...it's a nice color on the True North - looks a lot like the amber champagne models they've been doing lately, although the description calls him a buckskin. 

Next, here's the 2023 Flagship model(s), Mariposa and Flor! 











Ooh, a new release on the coveted Susecion and Le Fire molds. And what a rich shade of bay! I wouldn't have minded a white sock here or there, but they're still really nice. Triple Mountain is all sold out of these (I managed to snag a set from them), but there are probably still quite a few other retailers that can get them. Chelsea's Model Horses will have them at 6pm EST on 1/5, and Golden Oaks will probably have them at some point also. 

Next, let's take a look at the 2023 Halloween Horse, Spectre! 















He's an Ashquar, so I have to have him in any case, but I sorta wish he had a little more black in his design. Purple seems like a relatively recent addition to "Halloween colors," and I figure it would tie in a little bit more if there was some black. Oh well. 

The rest of the releases can be viewed on Triple Mountain's webpage. Now let's hope Amazon gets the new regular runs in stock soon, because I have some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket and I want to see that new Astrid in hand! 

Lastly for today, we got a reveal of a Breyerfest 2023 special run! Woohoo! I definitely wasn't expecting that today, so I was pleasantly surprised to see this guy! Say hello to Speos! 
















What a beauty! I've seen some speculation on the Internets that this guy may be the matte/glossy split, and all I have to say about that is...I really hope not. But he would be stunning in gloss! 
















What a beautiful prancy boy! 

Tomorrow we get another special run reveal, so I'm super excited to see what that will be. See you tomorrow! 

1 comment: