Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Won't Get Fooled Again, and other matters

 Well, my Grab Bag #2 has arrived, with little surprise about the contents. Behold:

















Could be worse, I suppose - I guess the people who ordered the Grab Bag #1 got hit by a warehouse snafu and only got about $200 worth of items in their box (they were advertised as containing $350 worth of items). It's not a complete bust, anyway - I'll keep the puzzle and the Stablemates painting sets, and the Classics will make good birthday presents for the kids. And I will admit it was fun to open the box and pull out all the stuff inside. Maybe next time the boxes will have a little more variety...not that I'll be buying. 

In other news, there's a new set of sneak peeks on the Breyerfest blog! Behold:













They seem to like posting sneak peeks that are about impossible to figure out, so it's hard to say what these are - but speculation online is that it's some kind of pony set, possibly including something on Midnight Tango. I guess we'll find out tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment