Monday, January 16, 2023

It's a Classic!

 Good news, everyone! Friday's sneak peek turned out to be a Classic on the Fairfax mold! Check him out! 









From the blog: 

 To commemorate this fun piece of art history, we’ve created Delft on Mindy Berg’s Morgan stallion, mold # 667, for our Freedom Series Limited Edition decorator model. The barrel of this striking blue and white resist splatter dapple decorator features a vintage-inspired horse and driver done in dark blue, reminiscent of the finely-detailed pastoral scenes found on vases, platters, and tiles that made Delft famous. 


I love the decal on this one! Definitely fitting for the theme, and reminiscent of Misty's Twilight (but I'm glad they didn't use Misty's Twilight for this, because then I wouldn't buy it). A great addition to this year's lineup. 

In related news, apparently we're half done with Breyerfest reveals, and we got a sneak peek for tomorrow! Check it out: 

 






Looks like something Crayola-related to me. Okay, I kid. But the buzz on the Internets is that it's something Greek pottery-related, which is fine with me, as long as we don't end up with any unintentional Xanadu references. So I'm excited to see what we get tomorrow! Breyer has done at least one cool Greek-themed thing in the past, so it'll be interesting to see what they came up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment