Monday, January 30, 2023

Breyerfest reveal and January Collector Club Newsletter!

 Greetings, readers! We have our latest Breyerfest reveal today - a beautiful Yasmin named Studebaker! Behold: 














What a pretty girl! Here's her other side:









I really like her - she's this year's online Limited Edition - only available to order online, not at the event. I hope I can get my hands on one! And I hope they don't do the matte/glossy split again this year...

The blog says the final Limited Edition model will be revealed tomorrow, which leaves me a bit confused - they haven't shown a singleton Stablemate yet (i.e. Wittelsbach last year), but they haven't shown an online Stablemate yet either (like last year's Torlinie). Maybe they aren't doing an online Stablemate? Seems weird that they'd discontinue the single Stablemate Limited Edition, but I guess stranger things have happened. I can't imagine Torlinie sold that well (probably would have sold better if they hadn't used such an overused mold), so it could go either way, I guess. We'll find out tomorrow! 

In other news, the January Collector Club newsletter is out in the wild - Collector Club members, check your email for more. Among other things, there's a fun Breyer Rewind article, a giveaway of the new Orren Mixer Appaloosa, and ...this sneak peek: 









...Boo, I say! Boo! Give us a real sneak peek! 

Looks like it ties in with St. Patrick's Day pretty well, though. 

Anyway, I'm excited to see tomorrow's Breyerfest reveal! And for that matter, a reveal of whatever that was in the December newsletter, because Flamingo doesn't match it. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling the December sneak peek was RD Marciea Bey. The newsletter said "a slew of new releases on the way for 2023" so I think they meant the 2023 RRs, not anything for the club.

    ReplyDelete