Monday, January 23, 2023

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

 Happy Monday, readers! It's the start to another week of exciting Breyerfest reveals - and Breyer definitely started things off with a bang! Say hello to the last Traditional Limited Edition for Breyerfest! 








From the blog:

When you think of the Drum Horse breed, the first thought that usually comes to mind is a horse carrying a large set of drums in a parade. FVA’s Grand Design, known as Tilly in the barn, is breaking the mold and showing the world just how versatile the Drum Horse can be!  


A new Othello? Say no more! He's pretty much my favorite mold, and this is the first time we've seen him as a mare, so I gotta get one. This means I don't have to worry about him being the surprise (not that I was worried anyway), and I don't think we're likely to see a glossy version of him later - I think she'll sell well enough not to need the glossy treatment. Although I wouldn't say no to a glossy preorder option. I've seen some complaints that she looks too similar to the regular run SBH Phoenix, but honestly I don't think it'll be hard to differentiate between the two, especially with the white tail on this one. 

In other news, Flamingo winners were drawn today, and I was one of the lucky winners! I really didn't think I'd get drawn for her, so that was one order I was happy to complete as fast as I could. Can't wait to see her in person! Congrats to all the winners!  

No comments:

Post a Comment