Friday, January 20, 2023

Scurry scurry

 Well, we have our ninth Breyerfest special run (clearly I forgot how to count yesterday)! Here she is - say hello to Scurry! 














From the blog:

For our final BreyerFest: Driving Forward Special Run model reveal, we wanted to make sure we included an adorable pony in the mix! Scurry driving is where a pair of ponies competes for the best time pulling a carriage through a course of cones. It was developed in the 1960s and stems from chuck wagon racing, another exciting equestrian sport!


It's good to see the Fell Pony get used again, even if she is similar to the mini Fell Pony that was just in the Tractor Supply blind bags last year. Oh well - I still want one! She's definitely going on my list. 

The blog says there'll be another reveal on Monday - my guess is the crystal or another Limited Edition. I'm sure we'll see the rest of the Limited Edition stuff next week, and if we're really lucky we'll get to see the raffle models! So I'm excited for Monday! Also thankful that they actually revealed this one today rather than giving us a sneak peek and leaving us hanging all weekend. 

In other news, the drawing for the six glossy Zafirah models from amongst the 2022 Premier Club members has evidently finally taken place, so be sure to check your email and/or your spam folder to see if you were drawn. I wasn't one of the lucky winners, but the odds of being drawn were pretty dang low, so I'm not that upset about it. Better luck next time, I guess!  

No comments:

Post a Comment