Thursday, November 1, 2018

Emerson is now available!

Good news, everyone! 2018's final Premier Club release, Emerson, is ready to order!



Naturally, I hit that buy button as fast as I could. I wasn't terribly excited by his promo photos, but the one in the above photo definitely helps the cause, and I'm sure I'll like him more once he gets here.

Also, yesterday's Zippo test model seems to have disappeared from the website. Somebody must have hit the release button too early, it seems. I'm sure he'll pop back up in a week or two.

This also means that our obligations have been fulfilled to get this year's Premier Club Stablemate, the mini Dundee! Hopefully he ships on time next month so we can get him into our hot little hands that much faster!

Also, Justify is available now as well. Hopefully my husband will get him for me for Christmas, since I already bought Celestine!

No comments:

Post a Comment