Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Breyerfest Closeups: Mini Dundee

Hello, all! It's time for another Breyerfest Closeups post. Today I'm going to talk about the bonus Stablemate for the 2018 Premier Club. He's a mini Dundee in practice, but apparently he's supposed to be a Lipizzaner in theory. Check him out!



He's definitely a chunky guy! I really like him so far.



So I wonder if new Stablemate molds for the Premier Club will be a thing from now on? This is the third year in a row that we've gotten a new Stablemate mold for our freebie, so it's definitely a trend. I'd say we've come a long way from the nothing we got for the first two years of the club. I hope it continues in the future!



This guy is definitely a cute little copy of Dundee! I didn't want to incur Breyer's wrath by touching him, so I don't have a photo of his off side, but I think he had a short mane.



I definitely like this guy! I'm getting more and more excited for Dundee's release. I can't believe he isn't out by now, honestly. Hopefully he comes out soon! And I'll be excited to see this little Stablemate in a Lipizzaner color!

No comments:

Post a Comment