Friday, November 23, 2018

2019 live show benefit model!

Greetings, readers! I hope you aren't all still comatose from yesterday's Thanksgiving festivities (if you celebrate it)! 2019's show benefit model has apparently been announced (or slipped out into the wild) and...it's an Adios!



The photo is from Instagram, for what it's worth. I haven't seen an announcement from Breyer about it, but it seems legit. I really like this guy...which is unfortunate, because I don't show, nor do I have any of these approved shows near me (that I know of). I suppose I should probably look into attending if there are any shows close by, because that color is really nice.

I'm a little surprised they're using Adios for this release - most of the previous benefit models have been on less-popular molds, and he's pretty popular among collectors of vintage molds. I'm not going to lie, I'd love to see this guy on the shelf with my other Adios models. Maybe 2019 will be the year I finally go to a show? Time will tell, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment