Friday, November 30, 2018

Fruitcake Fillies?

New on the Breyer website...meet the Fruitcake Fillies! Collector Club members get early access!


I wonder if they're named that because some fruitcake at Breyer came up with the idea?

I kid, of course. They're cute! Nothing I need to buy, fortunately. They're priced at $25 each and limited to two per account. I can confirm that they qualify for the free shipping order if you buy two of them. They're a run of 2,000 total, with 500 of each color, so I can't imagine they'll last long once they become available to the general population.

Observant collectors may notice that these ladies look similar to Breyerfest 2014's Birthday Cake. Birthday cake, fruitcake? I suppose they'd all match pretty nicely if you got all five together!

No comments:

Post a Comment