Thursday, November 22, 2018

The 2019 Black Friday sale is a go!

Attention, collectors: the Black Friday sale has popped back up, and there are some nice goodies in it that weren't there before!



Unfortunately, the mini True North and St. Moritz are already sold out, but there are a few other things there that might be worth picking up. And sheesh, Bandera must have REALLY flopped last year...he's now marked down to $27 from $52. Maybe that wouldn't have been the case if they'd bothered to paint his eyes...

But anyway. I noticed Griffin had disappeared from my collector club homepage and wondered where he went, and there he is! Still not buying one, though. And I'm also not surprised they still have Forever Saiges floating around the warehouse (good luck selling them for $10 more than the original price when they're selling for Vintage Club prices on eBay). I am surprised to see Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh on there; I thought they'd sold out the year they came out.

I'm glad to see this year's sale didn't turn out quite as lackluster as it first appeared, though. Congrats to everyone who got a St. Moritz or Mini True North!

No comments:

Post a Comment