Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Sarafina in the wild!

In lieu of anything more exciting to post about, I'll post about this: I finally found a Sarafina in the wild. Behold!



Okay, she's not that exciting, and most people who wanted her probably have one by now, but still. I found her whilst searching local Walmarts for blind bag series 2 Stablemates. (Did I find the Stablemates? Yes. Did I manage to get lucky and find the chase piece? No.) It was the lackluster finale to a day of fruitless searching for Cracker Barrel blind bags, TSC blind bags and paint-your-own Alborozos and the aforementioned Series 2 blind bags. About the only score I had was my husband finding the new 4-piece set with the bay Django at another Walmart the day before.

I suppose blind bag Stablemates are a small thing to be upset about in the long run, though. Let's hope we get some exciting news from Breyer soon! Like next year's new releases...I'm dying to find out what those are!

No comments:

Post a Comment