Thursday, November 8, 2018

Holiday Grab Bags and More Teasers

Greetings, everyone! First order of business - holiday grab bags are now available from the Breyer website.



I like how the fine print has to have a disclaimer that the grab bag items don't actually come in a bag. It's just marketing, folks.

My opinions on grab bags should be well-known by now, so it should go without saying that I won't be buying any. Personally, I'm waiting for the "Collector Appreciation" event that will hopefully happen next month. With any luck they'll do the 20%off+free shipping combination again and I can buy this year's remaining regular runs I haven't purchased yet. And I know I'm not the only one hoping they do another random glossy event like they did last year!

In other news, more clues about the mystery Cleveland Bay model have been posted on Instagram.



The real mystery about this mystery Cleveland Bay model is why Breyer hasn't just revealed it already.



Just reveal it! We already know what it is! And the scuttlebutt on Blab is that this is a portrait of Oliver, one of the KHP police horses, and he's going to be next year's Celebration Horse! Exciting, though if that's the case I won't be adding him to my collection (I don't collect the Cleveland Bay). Hopefully we get to see the entire model tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment