Monday, July 15, 2024

The Breyerfest Blahs

 Well, yesterday I said I’d probably have the Breyerfest blues today, but it looks like I’ve been hit with a case of the Breyerfest blahs instead. I guess that’s what happens when you have too many margaritas the night before. It was a good time, though! Just wish this hangover wasn’t quite so bad. 

In other news, Llywellyn is finally available!











I do like him, so I’m excited to see what mine looks like. Someone on Blab described him as being in a “wacky pasture pose” or something to that effect, which I think describes him perfectly. I hope he ships fast!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I did get to five people stopping in to mention the blog! That’s a new record. It’s great to get some feedback about the blog. It was fun meeting everyone and I hope to see you back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment