Sunday, July 21, 2024

New Arrivals: Survivor, Edge of Glory and Salvino

 Good news, readers! You get another New Arrivals post today. Huzzah! We're getting closer to being done with these, and then I can start working on Breyerfest Closeups posts. Let's start with Survivor! 


















What a cutie! She looks really nice in this color. Maybe she's like a young version of the light gray pinto Rhiannon that was in this year's auction? Her little pink nose is so cute. 

Next: Edge of Glory! 

















I'm really happy with this one - I love the contrast of his light mane and tail against the darker coat. He's a nice mix of old painting techniques vs new ones all at the same time. I hope we see this color again sometime in the future. 

Lastly, here's Salvino! 

















Totilas looks handsome in dark bay. Still a little irked that they couldn't find another dressage horse to make a model of (since Salvino already had his own model), but I guess it's not like Totilas has already been done in this color. The only other time he's been a bay was as Zydeco back in 2014, and that was a micro run. I wonder if he'll be a glossy CCA release next year? Probably, or a glossy prize model. I'd better not think about it too much. 

That's it for today! Check back tomorrow (hopefully) for another New Arrivals post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment