Monday, July 22, 2024

New Arrivals: Light Chestnut Worth It, I Will Survive and Glossy Black Tobiano Stagecoach

 Greetings, readers! It's time for another New Arrivals post! I'll be showing three more models today, so let's get started with the light chestnut Worth It, one of this year's volunteer models! 

















This was my lovely reward for volunteering across all three days of Breyerfest 2024. Volunteering was a great time as always, and it was interesting to see how much had changed since 2018, the last time I volunteered. I've probably said all this before. I initially got the liver chestnut in the model handout, but was able to trade for the light one since I already have the dark one. She's so pretty, and has that textured paint job like the other two colors. Definitely glad I was able to volunteer and get her! Hopefully I can volunteer next year as well. 

Next, here's I Will Survive:

















We don't often get new releases on the Zebra mold, so it's always great to see a new one, and it's especially fun to get a quagga. Hopefully this means we'll get a new Zebra release soon? We could use a new regular run zebra, since Breyer's painting techniques have changed a bit in the last 20 years. 

Lastly, here's the glossy black tobiano Stagecoach Surprise! 

















I didn't do much shopping at the Clarion until Sunday night, and this ended up being my only purchase other than the stuff I got directly from Breyer. It was a selling year, I guess. This was also the only Stagecoach Surprise I still needed for my Hamilton conga, so it was great to find one on Sunday night and complete that collection. What can I say? Most models look pretty great in black pinto, and Hamilton is no exception. 

That's almost it for this year's New Arrivals - check back tomorrow for the grand finale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment