Friday, July 26, 2024

Breyerfest Closeups: Horatio

 Greetings, readers! I have another Breyerfest Closeups post for you today - let's take a look at Horatio, the Deluxe Collector Club model for 2024! 





















This model is a shrunken-down version of the popular Othello sculpt with a modified tail. 


















He certainly is handsome! His paint job is a gray version of the Heath release from earlier this year. I like how his tail now looks like it's being ruffled by the wind. 





















In this photo we have a better view of the Deluxe Collector Club pin as well as Horatio. 


















I'm definitely excited to get my Horatio! They'll be released later this year (hopefully not in January or later). The color looks really nice on him, despite Othello having appeared in gray many times before. I wonder what they'll do with this new Stablemate mold in the future? Perish the thought...

That's all I have for today - check back later for another Breyerfest Closeups post! 

Edit: I forgot to mention Breyer's Christmas in July sale yesterday. Check it out here - most of the good stuff was already gone by the time I saw it yesterday, but there's still a couple fun items! 

No comments:

Post a Comment