Sunday, July 14, 2024

Breyerfest Day 3: Tired of Sweating

 Greetings once again, readers! Well, the last day of Breyerfest is now over. There are still some shoppers wandering the halls of the Clarion (I want to become one shortly), hoping to find that one last deal. I didn’t have any luck in today’s raffle (congrats to all the winners!), but I did get the third color of Worth It at the closing volunteer meeting, so I’m happy. I also grabbed a copy of the commemorative program, which (as I’d previously heard) revealed next year’s Breyerfest theme! It was also revealed toward the end of the event today. 











Exciting! So my conclusion is that there will be runs of 75 scattered through each special run. I can’t wait to see what we’re getting next year with this theme!

We also have the numbers for all the special runs in this program. Check it out!












It’s great that we already have these numbers! Usually we have to wait way longer, so it’s great that we already have them. It’s interesting that the no-base variation of Fight Song was so rare, because I got five of them and only one had a base. Maybe I was just lucky in that respect. Here’s the total list of all the surprise models I got:

3 glossy leopard Appaloosa

1 glossy emerald green

1 glossy dark bay overo

1 glossy chestnut sabino

1 matte wild bay

2 matte chestnut sabino

1 matte leopard Appaloosa 

1 matte dark bay overo

So I got a pretty good selection of colors other than the cremello. Hopefully I can get my last two sold without much trouble! I still have a leopard Appaloosa Rotating Draft hanging around, so it may be a while. 

As for the commemorative program, it’s a continuation from the 2014 commemorative program - it covers the Breyerfests from 2015 onward. I noticed a lot of typos and errors, too. I’d be happy to proofread it for you, guys…just saying. 

That’s all I can think of for now - I’m sure I’ll have the Breyerfest Blues to post about tomorrow. I hope everyone has a safe trip back home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment