Friday, July 19, 2024

New Arrivals: Picante, Just Like Fire and Gascon the Great

 Greetings, readers! I've got three more new arrivals to show you - let's start with Picante! 













I'd expected to get a Picante somewhat earlier than July, but better late than never, I suppose. She's pretty! And the quality is good too, other than a couple of shiny marks. 

Next: Just Like Fire! 
















The ketchup-and-mustard comparisons aren't quite as apt in person, but I think that's still going to be his unofficial nickname. I do like the darker color on his lower legs, and the yellow does have more of a golden hue in person. 

Lastly, here's Gascon! 

















What a nice-looking model! Cancion looks really great in this light gray color. I did notice a white spot on the horse's right shoulder that didn't make it onto the model - interesting, considering the lengths Breyer usually goes to to make sure the models are accurate to the real horses' markings. 

That's it for today! Check back soon for more New Arrivals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment